JUDAH QUIET STUD® ACOUSTIC WALL SYSTEM
Noise is actually vibration. A normal stud conducts the vibration across its web, and sound is transmitted via anything that reacts to it by vibrating. The JUDAH QUIET STUD® is overall bigger in surface area than a standard wall stud. Therefore, the sound (vibration) has further to travel and tends to weaken in intensity across the wall, resulting in a more acoustic efficient wall system.
Its unique design, combined with appropriate lining board systems, forms an effective buffer against unwanted noise to provide a cost-effective solution to acoustic control provisions.
Available as Fire-rated applications
Available for Acoustic Design
Simple, solid structure
You get more floor space, less noise and less installation costs with JUDAH QUIET STUD®.
Fast and simple to install, its smaller footprint means more usable floor space. Not only that, the installation method is practically the same as standard drywall construction, so you’ll have lower installation costs and a virtually fail-safe acoustic wall-system
- Acoustic control provisions
- Acoustic wall system
- Fire Rated and Non-fire rated Systems
- Inter-tenancy walls (popular in apartments)
- Achieves superior performance in a smaller footprint, leaving more floor space
- Quick installation as Contractor uses standard steel stud drywall installation practices, resulting in lower labour costs
- Utilises standard Judah 3 5/8″ top and bottom wall tracks
- Standard 3 5/8″ wide stud system
- Bell-mouthed service holes for electrical cabling
- Studs feature a wider 45mm fixing flange
- Studs are designed for a friction fit into top & bottom wall track
The JUDAH QUIET STUD® system has been used in a range of projects, including apartments, hotel refurbishments, schools, universities, hospitals and offices.
JUDAH QUIET STUD® was used as an effective buffer against unwanted noise between the inter-tenancy walls.