DONN® EXPOSED GRID CEILING SYSTEM
The JUDAH DONN® Exposed Grid Ceiling System includes the popular 1″ face grid, also offering a more slimline 5/8″ face grid option to give designers an alternative grid appearance and installers a system they already know.
The well-known DONN® Quick Release Clips (QRC) are located on the ends of JUDAH DONN® Cross Tees to enable fast and easy installations without the need for mechanical tools or fixing.
Transitions between exposed and concealed grid ceilings are also made possible with the JUDAH DONN® Grid Ceiling System being fully compatible with our JUDAH XPRESS® Drywall Grid Ceiling System.
Available for Acoustic applications
Making it easy to transition between concealed and exposed ceilings
The JUDAH DONN® Exposed Grid Ceiling System provides the framework for a variety of lay-in tiles including; acoustic, perforated plasterboard, PVC laminated, and metal.
Not only does the JUDAH DONN® Exposed Grid Ceiling System include the popular 1″ grid, it also offers a more slimline 5/8″ grid option to give designers an alternative grid appearance.
The well-known DONN® branded Quick Release Clips (QRC) are located on the ends of Judah DONN® Cross Tees to enable fast and easy installations without the need for mechanical tools.
- Quick Release Clips – high tensile, allows for quick and easy installations
- Lay-on Cross Tees resist twist and gapping
- During installation, Cross Tees can be cantilevered and will not drop out due to their positive connections
- Positive lock between Main Tee and Cross Tee is achieved without the need for mechanical tools or fixing
- The DONN® 5/8″ Cross Tees include a patented centering device in the QRC Tab to ensure rebated and square edge Acoustic Panels are installed square
- The DONN® 1″ Cross Tees come in three heights (1 1/2″, 1 1/4″ and 1″), two gauges (standard and heavy duty) and in white as standard, with black also available on enquiry.