JUDAH® EXPOSED T-Bar CEILING SYSTEM
The JUDAH® Exposed T-Bar Ceiling System includes the popular 1″ face grid, also offering a more slimline 5/8″ face grid option to give designers an alternative grid appearance and installers a system they already know.
The well-known Judah T-Bar® Quick Release Clips (QRC) are located on the ends of JUDAH T-Bar® Cross Tees to enable fast and easy installations without the need for mechanical tools or fixing.
Transitions between exposed and concealed grid ceilings are also made possible with the JUDAH T-Bar® Grid Ceiling System being fully compatible with our JUDAH Exposed® Drywall Grid Ceiling System.
Available for Acoustic applications
Making it easy to transition between concealed and exposed ceilings
The JUDAH T-Bar® Exposed Grid Ceiling System provides the framework for a variety of lay-in tiles including; acoustic, perforated plasterboard, PVC laminated, and metal.
Not only does the JUDAH T-BAR® Exposed Grid Ceiling System include the popular 1″ grid, it also offers a more slimline 5/8″ grid option to give designers an alternative grid appearance.
The well-known JUDAH T-BAR® branded Quick Release Clips (QRC) are located on the ends of Judah T-Bar® Cross Tees to enable fast and easy installations without the need for mechanical tools.
- Quick Release Clips – high tensile, allows for quick and easy installations
- Lay-on Cross Tees resist twist and gapping
- During installation, Cross Tees can be cantilevered and will not drop out due to their positive connections
- Positive lock between Main Tee and Cross Tee is achieved without the need for mechanical tools or fixing
- The Judah T-Bar® 5/8″ Cross Tees include a patented centering device in the QRC Tab to ensure rebated and square edge Acoustic Panels are installed square
- The Judah T-Bar® 1″ Cross Tees come in three heights (1 1/2″, 1 1/4″ and 1″), two gauges (standard and heavy duty) and in white as standard, with black also available on enquiry.