JUDAH® DRYWALL GRID CEILING SYSTEM
The Judah® Drywall Grid Ceiling System is light-weight and simple to install.
The Main Tee and Cross Tee connection uses the same patented QRC clip technology that is known and preferred by installers.
With an ability to be used in acoustic, seismic and fire-rated applications, the Judah® Drywall Grid Ceiling System offers design flexibility for flush plasterboard ceilings, bulkheads and boxed soffits.
Available for Seismic applications
Available for Non Fire-rated, Fire-rated and Acoustic applications
For Light fixtures, Air conditioning services and Access panels
- Surface Finish: Z275 galvanized
- Low profile with 1 1/2″ wide face
- Integration with JUDAH® Exposed Grid Ceiling System
- Simple Integration of conventional light fixtures, air conditioning services and access panels
- Main Tee and Cross Tee clips have a secure connection and are easy to remove and relocate
- Concealed ceiling systems
- Plasterboard, fibrous plaster and fibre cement linings
- Direct fix or fully suspended applications
- Seamless transition from a concealed to exposed grid ceiling
- Bulkheads and boxed soffits
- Corridors, without the use of suspension hangers
- Fire-rated applications
- Seismic requirements
- Acoustic ceiling solutions